Friday, November 7, 2008

Essay 3 Facebook

Nowaways, people tend to communicate with others on the Internet. I think the most popular with students is facebook. Thousands upon thousands students are using facebook to communicate with their friends and families. And the number is increasing day by day. According to me, facebook is not only the bridge between my friends and me but also a personal space for me to share everything with my friends. I communicate with most of my friends on facebook. Everyday the first thing I do after classes is checking my facebook to see thoes messages my friends left. Since I’m so far away from them, the most convenient way for us is talking on the facebook. We would talk about our conditions and everything happened. Facebook makes me not get far away from my friends. I also share my life with my friends like posting photoes and stories of me on facebook. On my facebook, there are many photoes and stories which record my life. I’d like to share them with my friends. I share happiness and also sadness with them. Also I like sharing my friends’ too. Facebook offers us a convenient place to communicate with friends so I appreciate. And I believe that the relationships between my friends and me will keep going well forever due to facebook!

4 comments:

Nisha said...

Really true...

ADmin said...

Is the page client amicable? Scott sets out to ask.uk-essay.net Finish journalists in 2010 go off-page into the wilds of what substance customers need.

JimStk said...

It goes on to clarify that it means virtue because this is concerned with emotions and actions and the meaning in these is praised and constitutes success. The majority have almost no doubt that such material could be of a some interest. Needless to be modest if someone lays open to public writing an essay that are skilled and talented at the same time.

Unknown said...

What goes around comes around. See the link below for more info.

#goes
www.mocsbar.comt