Saturday, November 29, 2008

Essay 6 Thanksgiving Break

As I know, thanksgiving is one of American traditional festivals. It’s a break for everyone to get together with family. So on these days, most students go back home and be together with their families. However, in China, we don’t have it so this is my first experience to have Thanksgiving break. Since I can’t go back home with 5 days I hang out with my friends most of time. As yesterday, I went to Kansas city with my friends and I had a wonderful time. We went shopping and had meal in a nice restaurant. We arrived at shopping mall in the morning around 10 am. When I got there I was shocked because there were so many people which I didn’t expect. And many items were on sale. As a girl, I love shopping and I went shopping as long as I was free when I was in China. But since I am in Maryville, I didn’t go shopping that often because it’s not that convenient without a car. Therefore, I was very excited and kept shopping for 5 hours without any rest. After shopping, we were starving, so we decided to eat something. But there were so many nice restaurants in Kansas city that we had argument about which one we were going to. A friend recommended us Thai food. As most of us had never tasted Thai food then we went to a Thai restaurant and had meal there. Some Thai food look like Chinese food but the taste were very different. The food I ordered was simbal chicken which had special sauce in it but was very nice and delicious. We all had a wonderful meal. Even I can’t go back home or be with my family,I still have a nice break with my friends that is great.

1 comment:

reginaburchard33 said...

your article is very nice thank you for share this information. online masters dissertation writing service is to provide the many essay papers and students thesis papers. and it will give us the best choice of writing service.