Monday, December 1, 2008

Essay 7 My Favorite Season - Winter

My favorite season is winter. And snow indicates the coming of winter. I always wonder how magic and delicate the shape of snow is. It seems like being carved by artist. No doubt, snow is the most wonderful creation of the nature. I have had special feeling toward snow since I was a little girl. I like watching snow falling down from the sky especially at nights with the light of moon that it is great. Some people dislike winter because they think that there is no fun in winter, everything is covered by snow and the weather is cold. But to me, there are a lot of beautiful memories about winter. When I was young, I used to hung out with neighborhood kidds after school even the weather was severe. Actuaally we were looking for the heavy snow at the very beginning of winter. Because we were fond of having snowball fight and making snowman as well as going sledding. We were so happy when playing in the snow. We didn’t care how cold our hand were, how dirty our cloths were. The only things we cared about were who could win in the fight, who could make the best snowman and who could sled the fastest. However, we had to stand the complaint from parents. Another reason for me to like winter is Spring Festival. It is the most important festival in China. On those days, everyone would go back home to be with family and celebrate. It is also the most traditional holliday to Chinese, so everyone would take a break on these days no matter how busy he/she is. To me, the happiest things is that I can eat hot pot with my family. In my family, eatting hot pot on New Year’s even is the custom so on this day every member of my family would sit around the table to share the hot pot together as well as chatting. It’s really an enjoyable thing to eat hot pot in cold winter especially with the family. I keep those memories as my fortune and I wish everybody could like winter as I do.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one

You are too *e***!!!

Anonymous said...

due to you my problem solved

Unknown said...

Well written

shivam

mê đan lát said...

my teacher said shouldn't use FANBOYS to start a clause and use more compound and complex to write

zarni said...

hi i am herbert from Myanmar .i really like your essay .it is really good one .Thank you very much .

ADmin said...

Structure causes the spectator to comprehend where your www.uk-essay.net/essays paper is going and what you are attempting to let them know.

Ishan said...

Nice essay !

Unknown said...

don't Forget to see also Latest Unique Winter Holidays Essay