Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Essay 19 Chatting Online

The technique of computer is developing faster and faster. Now, people can chat with friends not only face to face but also on the Internet. It’s really an easy and convenient way for people to chat with friends or make friends all over the world. When I am free, I would log on MSN or QQ and then chat with friends or my family. I like chatting online in two reasons; one is that I can keep in touch with my Chinese friends the other is that I may save amount of money in the way of talking with my family online.

Chatting online is the best way for me to keep in touch with my friends especially Chinese friends. Since I’m far away from my Chinese friends, the only way for me to get enough information about them is through the Internet. Because making calls as I did in China is not as convenient as before. Since we have time difference, I don’t know if they are free or not. But for chatting online, the thing is different. We can chat with each other whenever we want to and as long as we can. Even sometimes, I couldn’t see the one I want to chat to then I could leave a message so my friend could see that when he/she logged on next time.

Not only friends are far away from me but also my family. I often chat with my family online instead of making calls then I would save some money. Under the convenience of QQ, I may talk with my mom online as long as possible without paying. Since I got here, I miss my family very much especially my mom. So I want to call her and listen to her voice as much as possible. Every time I call her, we would chat with each other over one hour. So it must be a great mount of bill for making international calls. But since I can chat with her online then I don’t need to worry about it anymore.

So chatting online offers me such convenient like keeping in touch with friends and families. Then I don’t need to worry that I would be far away from them some day.

11 comments:

The Peoples' Champ said...

Hello Students/Friends,

I am an academic freelance writer. Over 5 years of experience in writing research reports, dissertations, thesis reports for various clients, I will ensure quality write-ups delivered as per your requirements. As I have various in-house writers, who came from wide range of backgrounds, I, really, don't bother about the research subject.

Terms and Conditions

Rates: $12 per page (300 words per page).

I WILL provide a short introduction/initial page of around 300 words to show the quality of writer, who is going to work on the project, before we go ahead with any order. If you are okay with the initial write-up, we expect you to pay 50% advance and the rest after approval.

Feel free to contact me on yourassignmentdone@gmail.com

Emanuel said...

want the best essay?
Then talk to the best company
www.essayeditor.org
You can pay for your papers through
paypal
credit card
moneybookers

www.essayeditor.org
support@essayeditor.org
we provide the best

EssaysIntellect said...

For your Essays, contact freelance writers of experience. We deliver your work in time before you pay.
For plagiarism-free essays,look no further. We offer good rates.
Contact us at Essaysintellectworld@gmail.com

donatodan2011 said...

CustomEssayWriting.com
======================
BEST essay, term paper, thesis, and dissertation writing service.
- Fast communication
- Easy to talk to
- A++ writers and editors
- Quick service
- On time delivery
- No plagiarism
- GOOD GRADES!!!

We also have have SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.

donatodan2011 said...

CustomEssayWriting.com
======================
BEST essay, term paper, thesis, and dissertation writing service.
- Fast communication
- Easy to talk to
- A++ writers and editors
- Quick service
- On time delivery
- No plagiarism
- GOOD GRADES!!!

We also have have SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.

Jimy said...

A s a child, I always waited for winter holidays to enjoy and go for vacation to different places. I loved to visit my grandparents during my holidays and have Christmas wth them.

Tech IT Solutions said...

Now there is a vriety of messangers available for online communications. Now we can even do video calls without any cost. This has finished the distance now and we don't need to wait for days and years to see our loves ones.

Kiakia007 said...

I got my 4 page essay done by online.essay.board look them up on Instagram they have good prices

JOHN SMITH said...

You have great writing skills but most of people get stuck in essay writing. Cheap dissertation writing service is working since 2013 in this regards.

Unknown said...


Get a Readymade Food Delivery app at low cost. sv soft solutions offer the ready-made mobile app solution for food stores.
Like zomato clone
Quality Work. Quick Delivery. Affordable Packages. HIghly Experienced Team.
Types: App Design & Development, eCommerce App Development.

Unknown said...

Get An Advanced Tech-Suite For Your Customized Zomato Clone ...
Give your customers a branded ordering app & website like Zomato to order food online
zomato clone